MOST ECONOMICAL SMS GATEWAY SERVICES Send SMS from your existing desktop application or from your existing website to your customer
You can also receive a reply from your customer – If you are using your own Android Phone for sending SMS
One Time Setup : PKR 10,000/-
One Time Setup for developers / resellers : PKR 5,000/-
Free 2,500 SMS / Month
Additional SMS Cost PKR 125 for 4150 SMS
SMS COST (after 25,000 SMS) SMS Cost : PKR 125 for 4150 SMS
The benefit of bulk SMS messaging for business communications
Small, medium and large businesses are increasingly looking to SMS technology as a channel for business communications due to its direct benefits in increasing operational efficiencies. This has spurred on technology providers to start integrating SMS capabilities into their software business solutions.
For a business:
- An SMS enabled application allows customers / suppliers to be informed from an existing financial or customer relationship management (CRM) programme.
- SMS messaging can be automated to send out alerts.
- SMS messages can be personalised to include information specific to a contact within a group.
- SMS messages can be scheduled for sending at a later date and time.
- Replies can be received to an inbox and acted on accordingly.
- SMS messaging is cost-effective as it sends a message directly to targeted contacts.
- Improved business efficiencies, especially within an extended business process (e.g. order fulfilment).
- Better overall internal and external business communications.
For the consumer, client or supplier:
- SMS is a short and succinct message (such as a notification, alert, announcement) that conveys essential information.
- Messages are received by an intended recipient seconds after sending.
- SMS has a wider reach as most people have a cellphone.
- People are familiar with the sending and receiving of SMS messages.
- People are able to respond quickly to an SMS.