Cartzlink Company (hereinafter – Cartzlink) aims to protect your privacy and provide you with a comfortable experience working with our website, products and services.
Who we are
Additional information about the processing of your personal data may be provided in the description of the offer, additional privacy statements, or notifications displayed when collecting personal data.
Whose personal data do we process?
- We can process your personal data if:
- You are a Cartzlink client or seller (or interested in becoming one);
- You use the products and / or services we have developed.
- You work for our client and / or seller, or anyone else who uses the services and / or products developed by us.
- You are the client (or work for a client) that we want to tell and offer about our services and / or products.
- You are our employee, subcontractor, or interested in working with us.
Whose data do we not process?
We do not knowingly request or collect personal data from children under 13 and do not offer our services to them. If we find that a person under the age of 13 has given us their personal data without parental approval, we will take all necessary steps to delete this information.
Cartzlink recommends that parents and guardians monitor their children’s actions on the Internet. If you believe we may be able to provide personal information to someone who has not reached the age of consent in your jurisdiction without the necessary approval, please let us know, and we will take all necessary steps.
What kind of personal information do we collect?
We may process personal information provided by you or a third party.
This information may include:
- Your Name;
- Information about your employer, subdivision, and government duties.
- Your address, phone number, email address, or any other contact details (personal and / or work, which we have a relationship with you or with the organization that employs you)
- Phone conversations, e-mail correspondence, personal information given to us during the use of our website (information is collected when you sign up to receive a newsletter and place an order to participate in a contest) Yes, submit an ad campaign or survey form when you are reporting an issue, or while you are taking action for your employer.
- Information regarding any cooperation between Cartzlink and you or your employer (such as asking for specifications for the products and / or services we have developed that we have provided to you or your employer);
- Other personal information that you and your employer may need to draft and enforce an agreement and / or agreement (such as the right to process your business information, information received from credit history agencies, or any other Information contained in the Agreement. Cartzlink and you, your employer, or any other third party with whom you are somehow connected and / or related);
- Information about the events to which you or any party affiliated with you and / or your affiliate has been invited, as well as your personal information and preferences when needed to manage and monitor these events ( Such as your catering preferences).
- Any personal information you provide to us or that you receive during your visits (such as when you are registered with our video-avoidance systems or when you visit any of the Cartzlink offices is welcome at the reception , Or if you provide us with your vehicle registration information);
- Personal information you provide to us when you visit our website, including:
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth and efficient experience. You agree that we may use your personal information:
- Provide your requested services and customer support.
- Customize, measure and improve our services and materials.
- Tell you about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communications preferences.
- Compare the information for accuracy, and verify it with a third party.
We use “cookies” (small files placed on your hard drive) on our specific pages to analyze the flow of our web page. Customize our services, content and advertising. To measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety, here are some important things you should know about cookies:
- You are always free to reject our cookies if your browser allows, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. To report spam or spoof emails related to Cartzlink, please forward the email to [email protected]. We may automatically scan and filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools. Are
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and don’t reveal your AdSense password to anyone. If you share your password or personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions that take place in your account name. If you lose control of your password, you may lose considerable control over your personal information. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Catrzlink and change your password.