System Development Life Cycle
Did you ever see the picture on Internet?
This appears to be a sad story ! We, Workspace Infotech Ltd. Just want to make sure you don’t face the same problem. We value your time and money.
So we wrote a new story….
Collect Basic Requirements
- Get requirement from client/product owner
- Determine type of end users (customer, admin, manager)
- Discuss about the feature list
Build up story
- Develop users story
- Describe the product flow / lifecycle
Write Functional Document
- Decide the stack ( python, mysql etc)
- Analysis others requirement. (i.e. need any realtime action, schedule task etc)
- Split story with modules
- Create Milestones
- Decide Development Team (how many developer will work)
Wireframing and mockups with the flow
- Design team create mockup for confirmation from client/owner
- Design team create mockup with click event
Use case diagram and Dataflow diagram
- Use case and dataflow diagram will be created
- Dataflow of the project and use case scenario for future testing
Choosing tools and technology
- Tools to develop the project
- Task management systems to track the project progress.
Implement Design and E-R Diagram
- Design templates for product and review
- Finalize Product ER Diagram and Use case model
- Design Test case Plan for QA team
Finalize Product Release plan
- Split full product with small features release plan
- Determine beta releases date
- QA team test the features before a release
Handle Change Request
- In every project , there are some change request or new requirement
- Handle the change request smartly.
- If new/changes requirement effect in release plan, then restructore updated release plan
- Give update Weekly or Bi-weekly.
- Write Product user guide
- Source Code documentation (i.e. api documentation)